For a PDF copy of my complete resume download here!
El Rio Community Health Center
Network Technician I
January 2018 – Present
Main point of contact for network related problems. Responsible for intermediate hardware/software troubleshooting that includes operating system, application install/repairs, network connectivity, and printing – also responsible for imaging of new/replacement workstations. Other responsibilities include: wiring, cabling, connections, and installation of Ethernet lines, as needed as well as Active Directory user maintenance.
- Administers and supports network hardware and software by installing, configuring, monitoring and updating network hardware and software including servers, routers, firewalls, backup and monitoring utilities, network device configurations, and end user applications
- Maintains network documentation by providing detailed documents listing function and configuration for various network devices and network software including, but not limited to, firewalls, routers, switches, servers, Windows OS, and Internet services
- Provides direct support to end-users of the clinical information system by determining hardware and software failures or issues, and areas requesting enhancement, evaluating, suggesting resolutions and, within scope of responsibilities, performing necessary tasks to do so
- Performed maintenance tasks in Microsoft Hyper-V environment including balancing failover clustering nodes, creating virtual machines ranging from Server 2012 R2 to Ubuntu and CentOS distros
Support Technician II
May 2017 – January 2018 (9 months)
Provide hardware/software troubleshooting that includes operating system and application install/repairs, and comprehensive network support to end users of the El Rio Enterprise network. Main point of contact for end-user problem reporting/inquiries of a moderate to advanced-level of complexity. Provides training, support and documentation to staff and users.
- Administers, installs, and supports hardware and software through on-site and remote connections
- Provides direct support to end users of clinical information systems
- Trains users on effective use of desktop and MS Office Suite products
- Performs maintenance and troubleshoots problems associated with desktops, laptops, scanners, printers, etc
- Works with users to resolve application and network support issues
- Updates Active Directory Groups
Support Technician I
November 2016 – May 2017 (6 months)
Provide hardware, software, and network support to end users of the El Rio Enterprise network. As a first-level contact for support, I provide support on multiple functional systems that range from entry-level to a moderate-level of complexity. I’m also responsible for performing administrative support and clerical duties of low to moderate complexity for the assigned department, program, or unit and its varied operations.
- Supports clinical information users by providing first contact helpdesk assistance
- Provides hardware, software, and network support to end users
- Performs administrative support and clerical duties.
- Updates Active Directory Groups
- Provides training for end users by identifying and researching learning objectives
Desert Senita Community Health Center
December 2015 – Present
November 2012 – June 2015 (2 years 8 months)
Provide professional services including assuring data back-up, various software and hardware installations and upkeep, and other functions, as requested, under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Administer, install, and support computer hardware and software
- Avaya VoIP Administration
- NextGen EMR Administration
- Maintained high level of customer service: addressed and resolved user complaints
- Configuration of IT equipment (i.e. PCs, printers, phones
- Contributed to the creation of policies and procedures including but not limited to those addressing HIPAA compliance
Support Engineer I
May 2015 – October 2015 (6 months)
We are headquartered in the Foothills area of Tucson, off Sabino Canyon Road. We provide Internet access and voice solutions for residential and business customers. We’re a technology company with a robust platform that even provides high-speed access to customers located in remote areas.
- Provide over the phone support for residential and business customers
- Troubleshooting of wireless networks
- Provisioned Subscriber Modules (SM) for WISP service
- Provisioned and deployed VoIP phones.
- Troubleshooting of VoIP phones